- Responsible for Data Processing Tamegasteel is a brand explored by TAMEGASTEEL, LDA, dedicated to the manufacture of metal structures and metalwork. Thus, Tamegasteel, headquartered in Rua Um in the Marco de Canaveses Industrial Zone, lot one, Porto, legal person nº 514857340, is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, from collection, organization and conservation to disposal.
- 3. Data Collected
- Tamegasteel is concerned with the privacy of its customers. Bear in mind that, at no time, the customer is obliged to provide Tamegasteel with his personal data that we may eventually request. However, in the event that you exercise your right to object, we cannot guarantee the correct use of our services. Thus, the lack of personal data may prevent some personalized services that the website provides.
3.2. Tamegasteel may collect your personal data in a variety of ways, including by filling in the contact forms, to request a free quote. In these situations, Tamegasteel collects the following personal data: name, email, mobile phone number.
3.3. Other information, such as details about your devices or IP address, location data, device ID, time zone settings, types and versions of plug-ins used by the browser and operating system are collected through other means, such as cookies. This functionality will allow Tamegasteel to customize its services and website according to its interests and needs. During part of your navigation on our Tamegasteel website www.tamegasteel.pt we may also use software tools to measure and collect information about the session, including page response times, download errors, visit duration on each page, information regarding the their interaction with them and the methods used to get out of them. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnosis purposes.
3.4. Personal data can also be processed using automated means. Automated data processing takes place without the intervention of any human being involved in the decision process involving your personal data. We will not move forward with any resolution, based solely on automated decisions, that have a significant impact on you. If we do, we will notify you and provide you with clear information about the fact that our decision was based on automated processing and what is the legal basis for doing so.
3.5. Certain categories of personal data, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a person, data relating to health or relating to sexual life or sexual orientation, are classified as “special categories of personal data” and benefit from additional protection under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Tamegasteel limits as much as possible the circumstances in which it collects and processes these special categories of data, doing so only when it has given its consent to this.
- Purpose of Data Processing
- All data required on our website are used to: Customer support (name, e-mail and mobile phone number, using the contact form) Provide budget for the intended project.
- Security and Retention Period
- Tamegasteel does not sell any user data to third parties. “Personal data” means all data that, directly or indirectly, allows an individual to be identified, such as name, surname, telephone number, date of birth, electronic address, postal address or IP address.
- Tamegasteel guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Even so, despite obtaining the data securely, the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, with the possibility of being seen and used by third parties. We commit to inform all customers if any such situation occurs. The security of data saved during the registration process and inserted during the purchase is guaranteed by encryption through SSL certificates.
- Rights We process your data based on the consent you give us. However, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Under current data protection legislation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, oppose and port. To do this, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority. (National Commission for Data Protection – CNPD | Rua de São Bento, no 148, 3rd, 1200-821 Lisboa | Tel: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832 | e-mail: email@example.com | www.cnpd. pt).
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer by our website when you visit it, retaining only information related to your preferences, therefore not including your personal data. This will help the site to recognize your device the next time you visit, allowing for more efficient navigation and making it unnecessary to re-enter the same information. The cookies used are temporary in nature, with the sole purpose of making their later transmission more effective. Users have the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and all browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies.
- Manage Cookies
Through your browser, you can view the cookies that exist on your computer and delete them according to your preference. Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies in your browser settings or options. The steps in this process are different for all browsers, so you can find all the instructions in your browser’s help menu.
Strictly necessary cookies: Allow browsing the website and using applications. Without these cookies, services cannot be provided.
Analytical cookies: They are used anonymously and for statistical purposes, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
Functionality cookies: They are used to store user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website each time you visit it.
Third-party cookies: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising cookies: They target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users.
Marketing cookies: Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and, in addition, limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and the success of the website organization.
- What types of cookies are there?
Permanent: These are those that are stored at the browser level in access devices (such as PCs, Smartphones and Tablets) and are used whenever a new visit to one of our sites is made. As a rule, they are used to direct navigation to the user’s interests.
Session: These are called temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the Web, which allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience for the user.